Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered from the Zaino site & it came in before the weekend. We had a break in the rain so I figured it was time. I mixed up a full container ( the ones they give with the curing stuff) it was too much so I did the Truck twice, as well as the windows. I must say, this is a VERY NICE shine. I also used their 2 Leather products, it does make it smell like new, the cleaning was O.K. but if I used a soft brush as they instruct, it probably would have done better. Very Happy!:)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hello Akila,

I highly recommend Zaino products and up until recently, you couldn't order from their site.

Once the weather breaks here, I'm going to do a seven stage wax job (starting with claying) on both my GMC and Oldsmobile. It will take a long time to do but the shine is second to none!

Good luck,

Pete

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
?

:nopics:

·
Registered
4,715 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Pardon me, but WTH is it?

·
Registered
543 Posts
High quality wax. I've never used it so that all I can say. Others may chime in with their expeariance with it.

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
High quality wax. I've never used it so that all I can say. Others may chime in with their expeariance with it.
Technically, a "polish". "Wax" would be an insult to Mr Zaino. :)

Stuff is great. Leaves finish very shine, wet and slick. Takes a LONG time to apply it, but is so slick that it takes a SHORT time to clean it periodically, because the dirt/dust slides off real easy. Best stuff out there, bar none. --Paul.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
So shiny that the glare makes pictures impossible?):h
:nopics:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since the weekend, I had to travel to the North where it was a bit rainy & I had to go through a little mud. So, If I get a chance to wash it tomorrow, I'll take a picture & post it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here you go, I didn't wash it, cuz it's supposed to start raining again tomorrow. Thought I'd throw one of the Boat in the background.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Pictures don't do it justice... --Paul.

·
Registered
335 Posts
A Bra, da-kine look good. Ya?:ro)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I always use Meguiar's NXT Tech wax

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I always use Meguiar's NXT Tech wax
Great stuff. I use it now...but if I had the time I would do Zaino. I used to be a Zaino addict but just don't have the time anymore. Now I do the clay bar and NXT wax and find it holds up well and has an excellent shine.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I use Collinite's No. 885 Fleetwax. its a marine wax from waxbytes.com, easy on and off. even if you let it set up all day. Great wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here is some proof that ZAINO is one of the best polishes out there. :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
I use Zaino. It goes on easy and comes off even easier. You can get it on the glass or the plastic trim and it makes it look better. No more white crap if you touch the black plastic like you get with regualr wax. This is my wife's HHR. IT suppose to be Majestic Amythyst (metallic purple) but the shine is so deep it looks black. This is just one coat too. It made my white truck look new. It does require more time to do but I think it's worth it. I use nothing but Zaino products now. Thrie tire shine, leather cleaner, and car wash are great. It's what a lot of serious car show nuts use. By the way...that's my Gin Gin ( Virginia) in the picture. No, she ain't a Pit Bull, she's an English Bull Terrier.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts