Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at all the different forums, and I'm guessing this is where I would post this. :confused:

I'm looking at a red 03 D/A 4x4, CC, longbed, 2500 series, LT model. The body looks great, with leather interior and the plastic still on the back seat. :cool2: It has climate control, cab lights, satellite radio, and the nice electric tow mirrors. It also has the red colored Rhino lining in the bed, no trailer ball.

This Chevy is at a private owner, and states that is has the edge programmer. ( I think that is the one) Truck has 111,000 miles on it, and he is asking $22,500 or best offer.

What is this fine forums opinion???? :help:

Thanks, SuperBurban

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Just booked mine for fun the other day. 03' ls cc,lb,4x4, d/a, private party: $28,000(63k miles) 22500 sounds good. Book it yourself at "kbb.com"

·
Registered
295 Posts
Just bought my 02 2500 CCSB 4x4 with 62,000 for $23,500. Lots of trucks are available in Minnesota, which is where I got mine. Depending on the truck's condition........ keep looking to see what is out there.

Cetane

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked it out on edmunds and it came to $25,000 for this truck in my area and that many miles. I talked to the owner by phone and he stated that nothing is wrong with the truck, just high miles.

The injectors were replaced at 98,000 miles. I asked him if it had a body work done to it and he said yes. Left front fender was replaced because he hit a post while backing up, and has a new tailgate. I never asked what happened to the tailgate.

He is the orginal owner and said mostly highway miles.

I appreciate the replies so far. I think the most I would offer him would be $21,000.

Thanks, SuperBurban

1 - 5 of 5 Posts