Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Well that wont do me any good, I dont live in Cali):h

That was the one I was thinking of a few months back, has a built in HDD like the eclipse and remembers routes. Kinda neat How much $1800? $2200??

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the AVIC-N2 and I am very happy with it. good product. I would how ever like to get the n3 because of the memory.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Voice recognition. Now THAT will help avoid an accident. Nice.
...and ONLY $750 more than my Exlipse :rolleyes: .
Nice features. Same story though...
Have an LLY...would buy an LBZ.
Have an AVN-5345...would buy a Z1.
:blahblah:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
i just ordered a d2 ill have it later this week. there be one in my 02 shortly....... maybe i need to rethink and upgrade to the z1

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yeah, My shop told me about it 3 weeks ago after SEMA. I was going to go the Kenwood route but I will be waiting for this. Cost on it is around $1700 and MSRP is $2200. Should see them going for around $2000. The Pioneer rep said they should be out in stores at the end of March so I expect to see them showing up in April.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
No decision. It seems to be the techno leader. Get it if you don't already have another and are in the $2000 market!
:)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
See, like I said! Now the Pioneer is outdated! ):h :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Does that Pioneer unit work with factory rear seat audio controls, factory XM, or factory RSE (DVD)???

sorry, im just playing devils advocate ):h

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Does that Pioneer unit work with factory rear seat audio controls, factory XM, or factory RSE (DVD)???

sorry, im just playing devils advocate ):h
I dont think so.......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Its gonna be a great unit, in dash 6disc dvd player also, bluetooth wireless, cost will be around $2300 though probably, but I bet they will sell alot of them, I know I will buy one but I will get it at cost to my friends shop :lol: , so it will be a bit cheaper. But don't look for this to be out for another couple of months.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Are you trying to say Ben has no DIC?):h
:funnypost :Nothing_f

My DIC has so many functions and capabilities that I wore out the steering wheel control buttons.:(

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
:lol: :funnypost

1 - 20 of 23 Posts