Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother just called me and said he saw your truck. He was in a 99 Ram on 37's. Just wanted to say he said your truck was very sweet. He said it sounded soo bad ass. He lives in NH and was on his way home. Thanks

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
No way .....

"High Roller"??

That was a sweet look'in Mopar also ...... Clean and Black !!!!!!!!

Tell him thanks for the let in .....

Small world eh !!!!!

Mac

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that is him, he is part of high rollers 4x4 club in vineland NJ. He said your truck was soo bad ass. He called me to ask if i have ever heard of a truck with mackin liscence plate, i was hell hell, that guy has a bad ass dually. Sweet truck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mackin,

off the subject what are the 3 gauges you have on your A-pillar, and do you have to have them when you chip the duramax??

thanks

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Tranny sump temp
Boost
EGT

Soon after the the Juice install (second (beta) by the way,I like rubbing that in) they,EGT and Boost, were installed ....Yes it is highly recomended you install EGT and Boost .... Today you can get the Edge Juice and Attitude it has the necessary hardware in that package ... Click on (Edge Products) banner above for more info ....

I added the tranny temp gauge about a year ago as I like the three gauge pod and the fore seeing in the future of the upgraded tranny work I wanted a accurate sump temp ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey Ltrain, did your brother mention how many times Mac darted back and forth around him making black smoke?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
GMCTRUCK said:
Hey Ltrain, did your brother mention how many times Mac darted back and forth around him making black smoke?
We were in thick traffic .... Worse then when we stumbled into each other the other day .....

Mac

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My brother loved it, he does not mind, every time he gets into my truck all he wants to see is the black stuff!! Anytime.

Maybe you guys will know, but he is on his 3rd tranny in that truck, and now he will be removing over x-mas to put something in that will hold, anyone know a good dodge performance tranny shop?

thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Spent some time doing the masonry at Jannetty Racing for his dyno building. Lots of Dodge's roll through that place getting transmissions bulletproofed to go with the engine bombing Ted does. He seems to have a grasp on what it takes to make them Mopar slushboxes hold huge power and torque. His ad is at the top of the screen as I type this.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Mackin said:
GMCTRUCK said:
We were in thick traffic .... Worse then when we stumbled into each other the other day .....

Mac

The funniest part about that was I told the Mexican laborer that was in the truck with me that you were Border Patrol coming to get him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.