Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I found xtreme diesel on this site, placsed an order for a mbrp 5" exhaust, edge juice, 6" tip and a piller pod for the control module. They sent the exhaust to my correct address, and the rest of the stuff got shipped to my old address due to my credit card not being updated to my new address at that time. I told them several times not to ship to my old address due to I don't live there anymore. Ups delivers it to the wrong address that they provided, and said I signed for it so they could leave it on the porch. Now I out over 600.00 bucks. DIRTY BUSINESS TO STICK THE CUSTOMER IN THE A*# OVER THEIR MESS UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll second that. I ordered a PPE programmer a couple of weeks ago. They sent the wrong one. I called and tried to straighten out and was told they sent me exactly what I ordered. Wrong. They finally found their mistake and sent a pick up order. Took three days to get back. Finally checked my email and the right programmer was back ordered. I called to cancel my order, which they promptly did. Checked my account and credited the purchase price minus a two dollar processing fee for nothing. Only two dollars, but principle of the thing burns me. Just my .02.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Never had a problem with them and neither have a lot of other guys on here. Sorry for your bad luck w/ them but sh!t happens.
Btw, if you placed the order with a credit card you can call your credit card company and dispute the charges about the products you didn't receive.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Ive dealt with them quite a bit and never had a problem either. Sorry about your misfortune.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ben46a;1593409; said:
ive dealt with them quite a bit and never had a problem either. Sorry about your misfortune.
x2 :)

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Sorry to hear you guys had a problem with us, we really pride ourselves on customer service and appreciate all the support from the Diesel Place members. I will personally look into your orders when I get in the office tomorrow morning, and feel free to call me at extension 107.

Thanks,
Dan Stewart
XtremeDiesel.com

·
Registered
170 Posts
Keep us informed as to what action is taken.
It is easy to post negative dealings but remember to post the positive if they do make it right.
shat happens in any business how they make it right is the difference.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I know all about negative feedback and not a lot of positive, I will let you guys know what happens. This was orderd early december, and I have been dealing with this ever since. The bad thing about it is xtreme diesel should take care of me first then figure out what happend, they shipped it wrong. That's not my fault!!!!! were not talking 20 bucks here, it's between 500.00 and 700.00 dollars. Its nice to know I bought an edge juice w/att, 6" mbrp tip and a piller post for the monitor that I never recieved. There customer service gal just says I know it was shipped wrong but ups said you signed for it!!!! How the hell is that posible when I work 80 miles from where they shiped it to and was clocked in at a sales desk job to boot at 11:04 am. I work mon- fri 8-5 pm. Then there is ups which should be put out of business they lie and break most every thing, but hey there cheap!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
SILVRBULET;1595016; said:
Yes I know all about negative feedback and not a lot of positive, I will let you guys know what happens. This was orderd early december, and I have been dealing with this ever since. The bad thing about it is xtreme diesel should take care of me first then figure out what happend, they shipped it wrong. That's not my fault!!!!! were not talking 20 bucks here, it's between 500.00 and 700.00 dollars. Its nice to know I bought an edge juice w/att, 6" mbrp tip and a piller post for the monitor that I never recieved. There customer service gal just says I know it was shipped wrong but ups said you signed for it!!!! How the hell is that posible when I work 80 miles from where they shiped it to and was clocked in at a sales desk job to boot at 11:04 am. I work mon- fri 8-5 pm. Then there is ups which should be put out of business they lie and break most every thing, but hey there cheap!!!!
Dude, chill out. No one is perfect. He said call him and he'll handle it. Im sure you can't do YOUR job 100% perfect all of the time for 100% of the people...no matter what. And if you say otherwise you're LYING.

We're all human beings, i'm sure if you give him a chance you'll be fine.

:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah your right no one is perferct not even me. I have made at least 10 calls and always get a lady named jessica, and it's always the same song and dance ups said you signed for it. If I recieved the stuff I would not waste my time complaining. I will give dan a call.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I must give credit to xtreme diesel. Since my post about my disatisfaction on the two dollar processing fee, they credited my account today. Must give credit where credit is due.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I've used xtreme diesel a bunch of times and never had a problem - their customer service folks knew their stuff - they recommended the parts that I needed and shipped it for free - in fact in arrived in only 2 days. I got nothing bad to say about these guys and I've recommended them to friends and they never let them down either. You should give them a second chance - you're bound to have a great experience from now on. :D

XtremeDiesel;1593646; said:
Sorry to hear you guys had a problem with us, we really pride ourselves on customer service and appreciate all the support from the Diesel Place members. I will personally look into your orders when I get in the office tomorrow morning, and feel free to call me at extension 107.

Thanks,
Dan Stewart
XtremeDiesel.com

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have only delt with them once and they did a great job getting my stuff to me when I needed it. They had good prices and good customer service..
Sorry to hear of your bad luck,
Jon

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I had a problem with another company similar to this problem you are having you do have to consider that they do have to make sure that you didn't get you stuff and call and claim you did not to get out of a bill(not implying you are that type of person). They have to make sure people are not taking advantage of them. I know how frustrated you are but most times they will make it right, we all screw up from time to time. Just my .02 Nate

·
Registered
425 Posts
I canceled my order with them ecause it took too long and then their was a "shipping problem". When they put me through to the "boss" he was rude. This was back in May-July 06'. I guess some things never change(bad service).

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
they were great to me and fast shipment...would do business again

·
Registered
682 Posts
arm;1601189; said:
this does not sound good.. Been waitting 10 days for my order!! arm
well found out after waitting ten days that it was not shipped cause it was back ordered.. Would have been very easy to tell me that from the start.. Arm:eek:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Shows you what your dealing with. No courtasy.:mad:

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Guys, this is a comments forum. If you haven't dealt with the vendor in question, Please don't post here. Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.