Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Herd about these and like what I here for the none racer, Where can I find out more and have any out there ran one yet. They say it has a tranny quick learn and this is the main thing I am looking for as well as the speed limmiter.

Geno

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
nut has one......so does jk

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave

Is there a site to go to that tells about them

Geno

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all

Sorry about this, I didn't know there was a thread already started about the Xcelerator.

Geno

Mods delete if you like

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
TTS Extreme, N2O, and water/meth = SERIOUS POWER, LOW EGTs. Super Diesel

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Mackin said:
http://www.pacificp.com/cgi-bin/cat/DU-PCM3.html

But your wasting your time .... The numbers are fly-wheel and don't add up ...

Cut to the chase and buy a .....

Mac

Sounds like it is in the same area of the 135 Quad. 505hp (flywheel) times .80 (Tranny loss) is 404. (just a few ponies more then some have dyno`ed with the 135 Quad, and the 125 Hot Juice)

But when I see someone giving flywheel numbers, it makes me think they are just giving numbers, and not really dyno`ing. If they have done all the testing they claim, then why not real dyno numbers?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
ditto mike

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ITS NOT A CURE ALL BY ANY MEANS BUT FOR THE MOST PART I LIKE IT. ITS QUICKER THAN THE QUAD ??? AND LOTS CHEAPER

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
hdmax said:
Mackin said:
http://www.pacificp.com/cgi-bin/cat/DU-PCM3.html

But your wasting your time .... The numbers are fly-wheel and don't add up ...

Cut to the chase and buy a .....

Mac

Sounds like it is in the same area of the 135 Quad. 505hp (flywheel) times .80 (Tranny loss) is 404. (just a few ponies more then some have dyno`ed with the 135 Quad, and the 125 Hot Juice)

But when I see someone giving flywheel numbers, it makes me think they are just giving numbers, and not really dyno`ing. If they have done all the testing they claim, then why not real dyno numbers?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
ITS NOT A CURE ALL BY ANY MEANS BUT FOR THE MOST PART I LIKE IT. ITS QUICKER THAN THE QUAD ??? AND LOTS CHEAPER

Looking at their site, it looks to be higher priced then the Quad 135.

I paid $535 delivered for the 135hp Quad. And the advertised price is somewhere around $575

I do like the pretty hard case. That is something that Quad don`t have

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I ALSO LIKE THE TWO SCREW RETAINERS THAT HOLD THE CORD TO THE TUNER BEING ABLE TO SCREW INTO THE TUNER INSTEAD OF JUST ONE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts