Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the forums but have looked high and low for information on the x202 connector for a 2007 chevy Silverado 2500hd trim is LT.
and have come up empty handed in both the gmuplifter pages and my Haynes manual and here on the forums.
Here is what Im doing, an upgrade to the seats (cloth to leather) and the harness I have for the leather has different pinouts than the original on the x202 connector so all I'm in search for is the complete pinout of that connector. I have most of the comparison and tracing done also added all the interconnects that were in the original harness to the new one..mostly to ensure functionality and that there is a couple of more connectors in the LT trim level than in the LTZ I think that was mostly due to connections that were changed in the trim levels..and run under the dash..instead of under the carpets...
I just need to have a exact doc to go from... the part that has me stumped is the wire at A8 is brown on the new harness and the old harness is blue... from what I know A8 should be parking brake input.. A9 is blue on the new harness and that is going to the parking brake connector.
The new harness was out of 2009 lmm LTZ
thanks in advance
Blair Evanenko

·
Administrator
21,845 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace
(y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.