Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok folks we are haveing a dyno day in eastern north carolina on december the 13. the evnt will be held using a dyno jet,that has the optic sensor for torque readings as well.the evnt will begin at 8 and run til 5.also at 12 noon the drag racing will start at the local track.its a 1/4 mile track and it is less than 1 mile down the road.i realize this is short notice for many of you,but all are welcome to attend.we have many trucks coming so if anyone is interested in dynoing let me know so i can save you a spot.the dyno and drags on the same day could go along ways towards answering a lot of the questions people have on just what does what and who has what.hopefully some of you heavy hitters can adjust your scheduales and make it down.perhaps we dmax boys could make it more interesting with some side wagering for highest hp and fastest 1/4 mile.hope you can make it .........

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
where at? can you throw up some directions? Are spectators welcome? I dont make much power, but I would love to see some who do.

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
king d.... you from down those parts?

Maybe you could have a polyanna

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
from what i know of jess he ain't talking a friendly handshake!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Quadzilla said:
How much side wagering?
Set the ground rules .....

Tech II
Forth Gear / OD Lockout
Optic sensor
Stock meats

Three witnesses, still camera non digital, negatives as back up, VHS with a dumb blonde on stand by to intercept tape to label and drop in mail slot at local post office ship to neutral party unannounced ....

Mac

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
oh mac

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
King D..........

I was in the Outer Banks in April.........door to door to Duck, OBX was a little over 8 hours.............

I might be able to swing down for that day..............if my tranny stays together that long..........

Long story, short answer..............STACKING..........

I hope Santa brings me a SUNCOAST.....

T
NY

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quadzilla said:
How much side wagering?
well buddy for you if you make the trip il let you set the bet,but wouldnt you hate to come all this way and finish 2nd

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mackin[/QUOTE]
Set the ground rules .....

mac if you show up we will play by whatever rules you want.however i dont have a tech 2 so if someone doesnt bring one we will run with out it.....jess

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
UHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHH ITS GONNA GET GOOD ---MAKING THE RESERVATIONS IN THE MORNING

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
YES WAY AND IM BRINGING THE 750HP MAX TOO

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yo Mac!..........may be doable.......but I'll have to break out the super hero underoos though!!

PM or e-mail me .......we'll talk!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Whats the town? I want to come to. Not to far from Kentucky

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.