Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the LBZ going back to a GMC or Chevy LB7 ZF6, looking to buy soon.....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea def want to go back to a zf6...

·
Registered
278 Posts
to bad you need a zf6 cause i could make you a deal on an 01 ec lb. would be close to home.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Got a 01 eclb black zf6 call or pm me. 585 329 3 nine nine 0

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I flew up to Milwaukee and bought the one in my avatar, dark green zf6 lb7 leather loaded, bone stock for now.....

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Pic's. I gotta see leather with a ZF. I'm jealous :D.

I flew up to Milwaukee and bought the one in my avatar, dark green zf6 lb7 leather loaded, bone stock for now.....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pic's. I gotta see leather with a ZF. I'm jealous :D.
I just uploaded a few pics in my garage check em out, best part about this truck is it was originally from arizona then the kid moved to california for a while when in the military then finally moved home to Milwaukee where he sold it to me before it has ever seen a winter!:D NO RUST

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats what i thought too so i searched the vin at the dealership and it lists all the options it came with from factory and it was listed as cloth so, the previous owner must have taken the seats from another truck, but there power and everything, i have been searching for this truck for months so it would take a pretty penny to buy her IF i did sell it, im currently in south dakota on a hunting trip and she drove out here from ohio like a dream, got 20 mpg loaded with gear and a atv in the bed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.