Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for new takeoffs from a 3500 SRW with the steel rims and 265/75/16 tires. Should be the Bridgestone Duravis tires. I am located in SE Michigan. Let me know if you have some. I am looking for min 4, but will also take the spare if available. I am hoping to find some close buy I can pick up or meet somewhere. Shipping is a killer otherwise.

PM me if you can help out.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Ive got what you need but Im in Northern Cali. PM me if youd like to.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else? closer to Michigan?

·
Registered
935 Posts
There are usually a bunch of those on ebay. A conversion place in Elkhart Indiana isn't real far for you and they usually have some.
Ted

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ted-

I have been watching EBAY. There has NOT been any since December.

Still looking...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ted-

I have been watching EBAY. There has NOT been any since December.

Still looking...
There is a place just south of the MI.-IN. state line just north of Middleberry, IN. that has a lot of truck beds, wheels, seats and other items. I think it's called Dicks Truck parts. Also Frey Auction in Archbald Ohio has some from time to time. A place in Elkart, IN. lists some on ebay.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I just got a set of 06 3500 SRW painted wheels on ebay for $160 + shipping
They were brand new take-offs. Shipped really fast & packaged very carefully.

The same person has another set listed for the same price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHEE...43956QQitemZ8030173340QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

I like the look of the 6 hole 7" wheel better than the 2500s 5 hole 6.5" wheel.

I am going to have them powder coated black and run 265/75 Michelin LTX or Revos (load range E)

I like the utility, fire dept/forrest service truck look, tall and skinny.

If you see a SRW 3500 with the 265s they look much better than the 245s on the 2500. It is a subtle difference, but it really helps.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I have a set of the painted steel wheels for sale for $150.00 plus shipping and I'm not too far from you. My wife wants to make a trip up to Adrian to visit her Grandma and sister. We're thinking the first weekend in March. If you want them let me know and we can meet there thus no shipping.
The pics are in my garage(ones that are on the truck then).
They are in good condition and balance weights have always been installed on the back side. They are all installed in boxes now.
I do have someone in NY interested but was unsure on shipping cost. I will have to get him a number tomorrow so if he does not want to pay the shipping, they can be yours.

Mark

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am looking specifically for the 16x7 steel wheels from the 3500 SRW. I will continue to watch EBAY and other sites. Hoping someone here can help.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt...still looking for the 3500 SRW rims and tires

·
Registered
935 Posts
I gotta ask, why only 3500 rwd rims? It is my understanding that any 8 lug GM rims will fit. 2500 hd rims should work for you.
Ted

·
Registered
826 Posts
Ummmm Hello, two posts back. ebay link. Still available.

$40 each buy it now. He has 4 of them.

They were about $100 to ship from Phoenix to TN.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ummmm Hello, two posts back. ebay link. Still available.

$40 each buy it now. He has 4 of them.

They were about $100 to ship from Phoenix to TN.
If it was what I am looking for, I would have bought them. If you read the post I am looking for 265 takeoffs and rims, not just rims. Your post was not helpful, neither is your "Ummmmm Hello"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I gotta ask, why only 3500 rwd rims? It is my understanding that any 8 lug GM rims will fit. 2500 hd rims should work for you.
Ted
Ted-

2 reasons, I want the 7" wide rim, not the 6.5" 2500HD rims. And, I want the 265 factory tires, which work just fine for my purposes. Some people get rid of these shortly after purchasing their truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.