Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Im not looking to buy til mid-late summer, but figure start looking now...
Specs im looking for: 01-03 D-Max,
ext cab preferred(short box), reg cab maybe for the right price(crew cabs and duallys need not apply)
4x4, AC,Allison tranny.
Not real interested in any "souped up" trucks. Next size up in tires, is fine and slight exhaust changes ok, you can keep anything else.
Im in NY if it makes any differerence. My target price range is 20gs and under.
anyother good places to look online? Ive checked ebay and the NY/PA swap sheet and theres like 5 in there and all in the 30 + range...Guess noone wants to sell them...

Thanks for any leads.-AdamEdited by: Polarbear

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
check the recycler.com

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
They just hold their resale value too well, I've been looking quite a while and haven't found any for less than 25.. And at that price they are 01s with 70k plus on them... Local dealer has a couple 03s for 33 and 35.. May as well buy new and get a warranty for that price...

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya NAR, im finding that the more i look,big money. I wouldnt mind if it had 80-90k on it (an 01). I mean im not going to be racking up 50k a yr, more like 15k....
I simply cant afford a new one at 35g. I dont like to finance/take loans etc....and on top of that im only 19, and dont think i need/deserve brand spankin new truck....
Ill just hope i can find one between now and then, or else i guess ill go w/a p-stroke. They are all over the place here.
-Adam
Im playin the lottery twice a week, maybe ill get lucky and be able to afford it afterall....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.