Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom just loaded Lyndon's latest tune in my truck. Wow man, what a difference a few months makes. I'll be heading to the dyno within a week or so and post back with the results. I'm pretty confident some good numbers will be posted.

Nick

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
ya its a real nice tune, great at the track and towing from what i have seen so far

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
lets get the big BD going now , we want fuel and boost!!!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
all this time I was thinking it was you too !!!!!!!! lets get some DYNO # soon!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This Friday is the day for the dyno. I'll be there along with ZR1160 AKA Steven. Tom is installing his head studs as I write this. Can't wait!!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
we definetly need a good BD Supermax tune...

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
If he can make enought fuel for the twins, a little BD shouldn't be a problem):h

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
how is westers tune for the twins, is he finding the fuel most do not):h or is more needed....

so what is the volume of air the twins make at 50 psi, how much more than the supermax, and how much more is the air inlet temp over the single charger, i was told there was a bit of difference

If he can make enought fuel for the twins, a little BD shouldn't be a problem):h

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
how is westers tune for the twins, is he finding the fuel most do not):h or is more needed....

so what is the volume of air the twins make at 50 psi, how much more than the supermax, and how much more is the air inlet temp over the single charger, i was told there was a bit of difference
Good question, I'm the wrong guy to ask, I have more to tell on Friday after a day on the dyno. Oh, and I don't plan to run 50psi..):h . I wish, I would have be able to try the MITUSA pump before and after to see what it will do, oh well just will have to make another trip to the dyno. Should see some good torque # though, apparently the dyno Nick booked will handle 2500ftlbs and 900hp...:cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts