Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some know, i have a 04, 2500, 4x4 dmax. its lifted 6 inchs with a skyjacker kit, has 20 inch mb gunner 8's with terra grappler rubber. all emblems and trim shaved. motor has a airraid cold air intake, quadzilla programmer, 4 inch straights, and an ats stage 5 with copilot. body is in perfect condition, suspension and wheels are brand new. all leather, panasonic double din dvd, and jl audio components and speakers. i would like to sale it. i bought it for 29 bone stock. could i get 32 out of it? it has 67000 miles. all other oem parts come with.

i couldnt think of a form to ask this question so i put it here. here is a couple of shots.

please help me find a right price. thanks!!!!

id like to get a 2001 2wd quad cab long bed dually dmax.

josh

·
Registered
319 Posts
da nun nun nun na. whip it good.

·
Registered
156 Posts
nice truck. Good luck getting that kind of cash for it. I would say blue book the truck (stock) and take half or less the cost of the upgrades and add that to the price, and that should be about what you can get for it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
LB7 or LLY? I would take as much of the stuff as you can off of it and put it in your new rig. I know from experience that aftermarket stuff doesn't gain you much if anything at all in resale, unless you find that 1 out of a million buyer! Also, not sure if you can put an 04 allison in an 01, but check into having that tranny swapped into your new truck. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
25-30K depending on ability to find a buyer would be the range I'd estimate to look for...or just trade for an '06 after removing all of your expensive upgrades!
:ro)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts