Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my grandpa were out running some errands for him in my truck... the whole time he is commenting on how nice and smooth my truck is. Let it be known he bleeds hardcore blue Ford, everything he owns is a Ford... tractors, lawn mowers, pickups, etc... Now we are on the way back to his place and he says "Dan, by God, I think you have converted me" I said, "what the hell does that mean?" (as I almost lose it and hit a telephone pole) He says "Your Chevy, I really like, it must be the Allison, but I'm not sure yet... but you have converted me" (by the way, he has a 68' Kenworth with an Allison in it that has over 3 million miles) I think he might buy a Chevy, unbelievable!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
There you go, it has to be a great product when a man with that much experience wants to swap!!!!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's been Ford faithful his entire 75 years, I don't know what to think of it... Now he wants me to take his 40' camper down to Florida for him.

Dan

·
Registered
648 Posts
My old man's selling two of his farm trucks to get a D/A after taking a ride with me pulling his 24' flatbed GN with a load.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Neighbor has a Dodge that's been giving troubles. Took a ride with me the other day. Last thing he said to me, I'll have a GMC tomorrow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts