Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year of being down its time to put this 6.5 back together. I need a few online places to price rebuild stuff. Rings,bearings,gaskets,ect.I might need a little instruction also.Any good rebuild articals on line i could print? Never done a diesel before and want it to be right...Thanks

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
There's not much to it. I've been able to get it together with a chilton's manual.

·
Registered
163 Posts
After a year of being down its time to put this 6.5 back together. I need a few online places to price rebuild stuff. Rings,bearings,gaskets,ect.I might need a little instruction also.Any good rebuild articals on line i could print? Never done a diesel before and want it to be right...Thanks
I'd agree with gmcTD. don't really need anything specific besides what your local parts store can provide, other than this, this and this. I bought the service manuals for my Suburban before we took delivery (GM Card - save a few more $$) and have used them religiously since...

If you're going to keep your truck for a while, these will pay for themselves time and time again...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts