Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know for ABSOLUTE certainty if the Wix 33910 fuel filter is the latest,longest,most pleated filter out there.I think it is but before I buy 6 at an unbelievable price,I want to be sure.

·
Registered
294 Posts
From threads in this forum, it's a rebranded Rancor filter, so you just have to be sure they are the newer version with two media layers.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the point of my question--is the wix 33910THE filter??? I know Racor is the manufacturer.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Fuel Filter

this is interesting. I purchased the Racor 5544 filter which measures 4.5" plus the water trap neck. I thought this was the most recent version of the D Max filter. I took my truck into the dealer a month ago for some warranty work and while I had it in they replaced the fuel filter. This filter is 5.5" long plus the water trap neck. So, is there another filter available?

Someone, please help

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
would a napa gold be a new double pleat design?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Does anyone know for ABSOLUTE certainty if the Wix 33910 fuel filter is the latest,longest,most pleated filter out there.I think it is but before I buy 6 at an unbelievable price,I want to be sure.
I have a racor filter with that #. How much are you paying for the filters if you don't mind me asking

·
Registered
126 Posts
AC Filter number

The longer AC filter number is 1298B

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still no answer

That post by BH Arizona is useful to some degree but it's almost a year old and now obsolete.He is quoting the AC filterTP1298A as new style,but that has now been superceded by 1298B.Now, after reading some of the other posts,it gets really confusing because someone has found 2 different length versions of Wix's 33910.I just went to measure my Baldwin and it is the longer one.I wrote Wix at 2 different places to put this matter to rest once and for all.If they don't know,we're in trouble:muahaha: :muahaha:

·
Registered
592 Posts
the new updated version wix's is longer same part number tho

·
Registered
126 Posts
fuel filte

What is the new updated racor number?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts