Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have dates for up coming pulls in wisconsin and northern illinois ?? also follow dhra rules ?? Thanks, jr

·
Registered
382 Posts
I don't think that the dates are posted yet, at least I didn't see them. Maybe dmaxlover or wi huck will chime in, if there are dates set they will know.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The first Badger Truck Pullers Assn. pull is usually in late May early June. The tech day is usually in early May, at the winter meeting they were talking about having a sled at tech day for members that wanna trial run. Like $10 a hook or something like that to pay for the sled cost. I just got the rules in the mail on Thursday. The diesel rules are the same as the DHRA super street rules. Love to post the whole thing, but I'm a one key puncher. I'll try and get them posted. Hope this helps.
Jason

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
one keep puncher(hunt and pecker!). let us know when that test and tune is. illini state pullers will have quite a few pulls in nothern il. i will let everyone know when there new schedeul comes up. if you go here http://www.illinistatepullers.com/, you can see rules for the altered and super stock classes. those are both gas classes that are letting diesels run in for now. there will also be a stock diesel class. i will most likely stay in the stock class becuase i can fund the saftey stuff yet.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Jeremy, when you selling that durajunk and buyin a Dodge for a real pulling truck? You know you will never keep up with the Dodge boys, right? If you had a Dodge, you'd be in the 11's on fuel by now!:boxing:

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
The schedule is not yet written in stone. There will be appox. 12 pulls this year.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Moss, you guys got a pretty good payout. Might have to make a trip or two south his year. I know dmaxlover would be up for it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
what are the rules for the stock class?

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
that pay out is just for that pull. they pay a little more in altered stock class than they do the stock class.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Since this will be the first year that Badger will be hosting a sanctuned diesel class, they didn't want to run multiple classes. Why? because they want to see what the intrest will be around these parts. Also they didn't want to have a bastardized set of rules. So we decide since there will be only one class, and we want to have as much trucks as possible running each week, we don't want to have to exclude some of the twin turbo trucks that might be out there.

If you decide to come up and pull Jeremey, don't worry about getting your A$$ handed to you. You've already pulled against some of the best in the area. I know that Hucksdorf put together a twin turbo dodge, and he wants to do a little pulling. Oh yea, I here there will be a nice crew cab duramax up here by spring running pretty strong.):h

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
so what if i dont have everything done to my truck that the saftey rules want, can i pull? i know here they want as much as you can, but will let you pull at least once without everything.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
I'm willing to bet that this first year they will be lenient on the rules, especially if the truck is close to stock.

What rules are you referring to? The major stuff like a tranny blanket is not required unless running over 4500 rpms. And the fuel and air cut off is highly recommended for 2006, but not required until 2007.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
bob, you are one funny man!:funnypost . i do plan on having an air shut off by then, i was just worried about sfi aproved crap and tranny blanket. air shut off and drive shaft loops coming soon! also dont plan on going over 4500 rpm any way

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
My truck is an extended cab, not a crew cab. Sorry for the confusion!:D
You have to worry about getting your truck in the 13's, before you can even think about pulling a sled 300+ feet,:lol:

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Moss, where are you planning on getting your air shutoff from?

I see Crank it up sells them. $150ish.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts