Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted the tentative dates for events that I know of so far. Right now the information is not solid, and I will post more as it becomes available. I will gladly include any Wisconsin diesel event that you have info about and I can confirm. I did include the DHRA Indy national event and the Schied Extravaganza since we will all be there anyway; or would like to. :)

Go to http://www.hdiesel.com/events.asp

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
i believe isp picked up a pull in union grove and wilmot! dont know whos running the diesel class though

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are working with Eric to get the “Diesel Fest” weekend pull a DHRA sanctioned pull. From what I hear the DHRA is trying to get a Midwest pulling series so the people who are in the running for points don’t have to travel all over the country. Not confirmed yet, but it looks promising. We don’t have the full Badger schedule yet either. Plus, the whole drag race series around here is not settled yet. Byron did not show much interest so I am leaning towards Union Grove again. We are looking at having the “Diesel Fest” weekend include a Saturday DHRA pull at The Challenge of Power and drag races on Sunday. This is different from the Friday / Saturday schedule we ran in the past. It will be very cool if it all works out! :ro)

I knew that everyone was getting antsy for some info so I put up what I know so far. The calendar is pretty dull up to then though.:(

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
thanks for all the leg work mark. let me know if theres something i can do, cause you know i will be there.!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Like flies on SH!T, I'll be there!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hope to make it out to some of the events and meet everyone!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Flies, stink, whatever. :)

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More Badger Truck Pull dates added for a total of 11 now, and a few more in the works. No specifics as far as times yet, but the moths of June, July, and August are pretty busy! I will post more info when I get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts