PMed you.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
its off my truck, which is described on my posts
Thanks but it won't fit mine. Was not sure if it was off that or maybe another truck you had.:)

Mark

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well if no one takes it maybe i will have the old lady turn it into a leather jacket for me when i ride my chopper:lol: :muahaha:

·
Registered
230 Posts
If I wer still working in MT and ND I'd be all over this, but I just don't think there's much need for it in Texas.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
please guys dont ask for me to discount and add free shipping into it.
LMAO! pretty soon i am going to start getting pm's that are going to be asking if my truck comes with it for the 50 bucks.
take a day off from starbucks and you will have the extra 10 dollars for the purchase:lol:

·
Registered
777 Posts
please guys dont ask for me to discount and add free shipping into it.
LMAO! pretty soon i am going to start getting pm's that are going to be asking if my truck comes with it for the 50 bucks.
take a day off from starbucks and you will have the extra 10 dollars for the purchase:lol:
another pm sent ...........

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey Bigmike, If You Can't Send My Money Back In The Mail ( Money Order )!! Send Me The Dam Winter Front..

Arm

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Bigmike, If You Can't Send My Money Back In The Mail ( Money Order )!! Send Me The Dam Winter Front..

Arm
LOL! HEY! youre alive, i was wondering what happened to you. i will send you a check then.
i will let the price of the stamp slide this time only:lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
You have a pm

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THANK GOD! :lol:

although i can't seem to sell it, i guess i'm stuck with this thing, it must be an omen.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What is up with this? Do you still have it? Did someone buy it and return it? I am still interested as I have not found another that fits.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.