Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just Ordered one of these for my 04, Seems like a really good deal considering the Stealer wants upwards of $90.00. Just thunked I would pass it on...

GM truck bra for 2003 2004 2005 2006 Silverado 1500 1500HD 2500 HD 3500 . The part number for this GM accessory is 25791450, and includes a grille cover for use in the winter. (2 piece set with instructions).

GM truck bra for 2003 2004 2005 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 1500HD 2500 HD 3500 . The part number for this GM accessory is 25791449, and includes a grille cover for use in the winter. (2 piece set with instructions).

We have aprox. 200 of each type. We will sell them at $35.00 each. Please feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail for any orders.

We also have a lot of wheel hubs/bearings, alternators, shocks etc. for all makes of Chevrolet/GMC trucks.

James Hamlet/Frank Kraus
SS Sales Company
Voice: 734-722-3914/Cell#734-890-2725
Fax: 734-722-3943
[email protected]

Pics are here http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203626

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just received my Chevy winter front...fits my 03 perfectly.

Thanks guys.

Joel

·
Registered
450 Posts
Got mine today, fits like a glove.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Got Mine yesterday...fits a Chevy perfect....James goofed and is sending me another one for a GMC.....These guys are great....I will do biz with em again.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just ordered mine. Beware when buying non-complete sets. I bought one here, bumper only, which is what I wanted. When I asked about mounting stuff he was unaware and said he thought the felt tabs just bent and hooked on the grille. I just ordered a set here after talking with James, now I,m getting the correct pieces.

Mike

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am still happy with mine, nice GMC embroidery on it too, I guess it helps I havent driven it much with it on, the last time I filled my tank with fuel was on December 5 and I still have 3/4 of a tank.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have only had my truck for about 2 weeks, I drove the truck home on the freeway without it and it was not blowing very warm in the cab. When I was about half way home, I found it under the backseat and installed it. The rest of the ride home was much warmer.

The only thing I don't like about it is the Red GMC lettering on it. I wish it was just all black.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
for some reason i cant bring up the pics of it..do any of you have a valid link thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just got my cover yesterday...Awesome price, my dealer quoted $100 for the same thing...I only installed the upper grille section and it made a big difference, east to install and take off...Thanks for the great deal James !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts