Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2002 Chevrolet Duramax about 10 months ago, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a copy of the window sticker, that has the options and all the prices for those options. The previous owner must still have the original. I would assume you would need your vin number, but I don't know where to start. I bought it through a gm dealer. Should I try to contact them, or should I go somewhere else. This is a great forum and everyone seems willing to help out if you have a problem. Thanks for taking the time to read this question. Any ideas, please let me know thanks. Remember Real Trucks don't have spark plugs, Drive On!

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
I don't think you will be able to get a window sticker from GM. Your best bet would be to contact the original owner. However, I have taken VIN #s from my other chevy vehicles and my dealer was able to print out all the options for that vehicle......and I mean all. There must have been 3 sheets of RPO codes. Anyway, good luck.

JP

·
Registered
687 Posts
I would try your dealer. GMbuypower.com has it on their website, but probably cannot get a backcopy of one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought a 97 chevy truck that was a year old and did not have a sticker the dealer was able to get me one with no trouble!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts