Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i my girlfriends ex boyfriend bought him a 4wheel drive 06' crew cab powerstroke, and every time i see him he is revin it up and doin stupid stuff tryin to show off...he has been tellin people that he can out run me even if he gave me 1 truck lenth...one of my friends talket to him, and the truck has a edge juice platinum, and a strait pipe.....and some kind of cold air....im pretty sure i can beat him, i have a superchips programmer that i might put on my truck with my edge also just to make the imbassement worser...but there will be a lot of people watchin this race also just makein sure i can out run him!...saterday night is the showdown!!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
you will make him look sick!):h

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
is this a real question? you will embarass the guy.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
lasterLB7;1572247; said:
well, i my girlfriends ex boyfriend bought him a 4wheel drive 06' crew cab powerstroke, and every time i see him he is revin it up and doin stupid stuff tryin to show off...he has been tellin people that he can out run me even if he gave me 1 truck lenth...one of my friends talket to him, and the truck has a edge juice platinum, and a strait pipe.....and some kind of cold air....im pretty sure i can beat him, i have a superchips programmer that i might put on my truck with my edge also just to make the imbassement worser...but there will be a lot of people watchin this race also just makein sure i can out run him!...saterday night is the showdown!!
Remember to launch in 4wheel Hi and you should kill him. The only thing that could go wrong is a limp, so warm the tranny up and let it learn before hand.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Let us know what happens!!!!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
no contest for ya, I speak from experience

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
You've got a drop in ATS tranny and all your running is a juice box? You need to get some bigger programming, then you can really embarrass this guy.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I think it says he just has a stage I ATS, is that a "drop in" tranny?

Either way, where is this happening? I used to live in Bowling Green (now in Frankfort area where I grew up) and wouldn't mind to come watch a Ferd get taken. :D Is it happening at Beech Bend? They open the 10th I believe, weather permitting.

Let me know.

C-ya

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Yeah ATS changed the way they do things. As far as I know Stage 1 is a drop-in without a co-pilot, and Stage 2 is a drop-in with a co-pilot. They no longer sell kits to do it yourselfers.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Thanks. You're right then, he definately needs to step up his game on his tuning and WAX this guy!!!! :D

C-ya

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
SmokeShow;1578084; said:
I think it says he just has a stage I ATS, is that a "drop in" tranny?

Either way, where is this happening? I used to live in Bowling Green (now in Frankfort area where I grew up) and wouldn't mind to come watch a Ferd get taken. :D Is it happening at Beech Bend? They open the 10th I believe, weather permitting.

Let me know.

C-ya
prolly gonna happen on the highway mitch... 68/80 maybe?? :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you are right 68/80 it will be!!...and yes my tranny is a stage one drop in with the coverter and oil pan, i wont to buy the co-piolt and run efi live or ppe....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well boys i hate to say it but i did beat the ford, i did a boosted lounch in 4wheel while he just floored it from a dead stop in 2wheel it was pretty funny, but then me and some of my good friends raced and i beat a 2 gt mustans, 1 z28 i barley beat a 05 or 06 gto the ones with the 6.0 in them(dont no how, but i did) but i raced a new 206 vett.....hmmmm..more than i could handle boys! but i did get him on take off for about 15 feet till he cought tration.....but PROBLEM NOW!!....after racin a few times, i have a popin nosie in my front end, but only when i turn??? any ideas fellas??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.