Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
They will work great, and look good too.

On Edit: Why did they tell you they wouldn't work?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I said they might not work because of his lift. It seems as though he has a full drop lift, so he doesn't have to worry about an increase in trac width, but depending on the tires used, there could be issues. The backspacing is around 5.5", IIRC, on H2 wheels and that might pose issues with some tires.

I didn't say it wouldn't work, but that it may cause problems you would want to address...;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
They'll work great! Especially with the lift configuration you have now. Some really good deals are to be had with these idiots that want to go bling-bling with a Hummer.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have heard about issues with certain lift kits. I would suggest screwing a set of H2 rims on first just to be sure.

Gar

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I didn't see that he had a huge lift. Don't know if that would cause problems? OneTALL would know more about lifts and such than I do...

I just thought you were asking if they would mount up and work on a stock susp. truck, should have checked your sig. before posting.:eek::

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I'm with onetall on this, I don't think it will work with that lift. But I don't know for sure!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
As I stated before, they won't work with my aftermarket spindles from my lift, as for others...I will not speak.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts