Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I here some people telling me that on my lly efi live will prevent all the turbo lag i have i was wondering if this was true and if so how do i got about doing it

Thanks

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
though i have a lb7 with the adjustability i had with efi live. i was able to reduce the lag..... but not completely

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
With EFI Live you will be able to reduce turbo lag but I do not think anyone can eliminate it entirely.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Yer pretty quick soldier.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One other question i forgot to mention my buddy has a lb7 duramax and he is the one thats doing my efi live mcrat sent him his stock tune and he is suppose to upgrade it to his race tune will the same tune that he is doing for that lb7 work in my truck with or will i have to send mcrat my stock tune and him modify it like he is for my buddy??

Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
You will have to send him your stock file. The computers have different operating systems. Kinda like Windows 98 and XP.

For instance there is a LBZ tune in the library but because my OS is newer it doesn't work.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank for all the help i just open a new thread on that subject but thank u all

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
jmg343;1593832; said:
Yer pretty quick soldier.
i get my tranny ill be quiker;)

duramaxin14- under 70%throttle i was able eliminate about 90-95% of the trubo lag

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
malibu795;1594186; said:
i get my tranny ill be quiker;)

duramaxin14- under 70%throttle i was able eliminate about 90-95% of the trubo lag
With lots of smoke?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts