Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought about stacking with a Hypertech to get more smoke. Right now it hardly does at all. I know I don't have any tranny upgrades, but I don't plan on running on a very high setting. Just want more smoke at leass power. Would it smoke and stack good or just be a waste of time and money.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ive asked similar questions...from what ive gathered u need the power to make the smoke so that wont help at all.

Try EFI live, im sure theres some setting you can adjust to make it dump massive extra fuel resulting in massive smoke w/o all the tranny frying power?

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Smoke = unburned fuel = wasted power.

·
Registered
886 Posts
The e/a stacked with the pedator smokes like a freight train.):h

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
kurt, it will smoke. lot more down low, but then your tranny starts slippin and the edge backs down. it hazes pretty good, its much darker than just a hot juice. dont know about the cold juice

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
sounds like body surfer has a little gale banks fever!

·
Registered
569 Posts
my dad just sold his cousin a vintage aston martin. I was talking to him in my front yard about my truck (he asked about it),he told me he had a duramax dooley completely "redone" by banks that he uses to tow horses

·
Registered
156 Posts
I am running a edge hot with a hypertech and it is faster than just running the edge but i do not think it is enough, i need to get a PPE HOt ET+2. It smokes a lot now, way more than i would of thought.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts