Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife came home excited as hell she said she was at a red light and this lady pulls up in a ford powerjoke. she said she seen her back there for about a mile or so coming up behind her.anyways they are waiting at the red light and the lady in the ford kept tapping her gas pedal and making it talk.so the wife inches forward so does the ford lady back and forth this went she said her leg was shaking from the nerves,lol. so she said she switched it to tow haul mode locked the front brakes got her reved till about 1800 rpm`s and the lady in the ford jumped the red light so my wife went at the green which it turn about a second after the lady in the ford left.my wife said she blew by that ford so f$%^$ fast the lady was looking at her with her head turned side ways looking at my wife saying no F$%^% way.:ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro)
i love it, my wife wants to get the edge juice with attitude now.
she thinks she queen **** now,lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
I never get tired of hearing G M beats froad (ford)storries.That's awesome!

·
Registered
267 Posts
That's awesome, now it won't be so hard to convince the CEO for additional bomb funding. Tell her nice kill!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
:muahaha: :ro) :ro)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ford kill

I can relate to the lady blowing off a Ford powerstroke as this same thing happen to me, twice by the same guy. He came up behind me like out of nowhere and when I saw him he had the edge but I slammed it to the floor and it was by-by powerstroke. He then stopped in the next lane at a traffic light and was power braking it so I let him have his fun until the light turned green and I blew him away again and never looked back. I hope in the near future I can put a Banks or other chip in it and maybe a little propane injection with a touch of nitros for good measure.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea little momma thinks she is queen chit.......lol
yes she is all over ceo like a cat purrring she wants a edge juice and attitude to start, but she already has the attitude,lol.
i think she has the duraflu bug she wants to be faster.:ro)

thanks ,jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.