Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be fun to hear what people think. I believe I like my LMM (or earlier) better than a new one. (this would also include any earlier platforms as well)

If you would rather have a new one then sound off on that as well.

1- LMM is a solid platform that is easily modified to meet your needs. More cost effective than a new one.

2- NO DEF

3- I am into it for < 25K vice 80+Kish for a new one with more emissions and the money I saved + my tool box is my bumper to bumper unlimited mileage warrenty :thumb:

Thoughts?:gray::gray:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like the looks for one. ditto on modifying it, Lots of options. It's a solid motor.In stock form it's ok but fuel mileage sucks. I've modded mine and fuel mileage jumped up nicely.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:(:confuzeld

I guess very few people have an opinion one way or the other:huh:

I will post my address and you guys can start shipping them to Florida and I will take good care of them.:thumb::D

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I waited 6 months for the new body style to come out, had to wait 3 1/2 months after I ordered it, it looked so much better, well worth the wait, IMO.
The one thing that I liked the most was the starting of the DPF's on Dmaxs.:facepalm:
It lasted on my truck about 16 months, then the darn thing fell off. :eek:
My mileage is no better modded than when it was stock, but it does have a little more power. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Paid for#1. Looked at new but my lmm runs well, looks good and pulls my 5th wheel strong. Only 100000 mi. New trucks are crazy $$$. Keeping mine.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts