Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the best injectors regaurdless of price, that make the most power, but at the same time, I want my truck to get better mileage, and runs efficiently. I know I cant have the best of both worlds, but all around who makes the best for an 02 LB7.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i am not an expert but i heard that the stock injectors flow enough for any tune you get. so bigger injectors are not going to do anything a good tune cant do.

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
IMO you'll need more air before you go with bigger injectors... the stock injectors can provide plenty of fuel for the stock turbo.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Tell us more about your truck Merlin. Fill in a signature with your mods done to your truck. You can find this option at the top of the screen under User CP.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will do that slick, meanwhile ive got chip,programmer,intake,5 in all the way, nos, and 2000 turbo, I want a finer spraying injector.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Stock dmax has 7 hole .0065 dia. nozzles. All of the aftermarket nozzles are modified stock nozzles (larger holes). In order to produce the finner spray your looking for you would need an 8 hole nozzle with a smaller hole.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.