you know by chance what the rules on the dirt dragracing is

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
hmm miss work tommorrow and do everything to truck lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
where am i going to get a 2 1/2lbs fire extinguisher...

seriously like if a fire breaks out, there are 6 track officials with FE's there ready to jump into action. who actually thinks I am going to take my seatbelt off grab a FE then get out and attempt to out a fire out.

if I saw flames I would come out of the truck at about 6,000 mph and get away while the officials battle the fire.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Screw the Buck, Can not even drag race with a aftermarket turbo, what a load of **** said truck is not a street truck, drive the damn thing 800 miles a week. and still gets 20 mpg.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah the diesel pickup events at the buck are stock charger trucks only. They useally throw some of mods in a small group at the end but i think its just for the hell of it!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Well guess i'm puling at Delta pulls then,

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Congrats on the 3rd place, mybe I should put that stock turbo back on lol and I might get to play.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks rip,
I don't know man, the truck that won the drags, sure sounded like he had an aftermarket turbo,Dodge boy. He beat, I believe, Maddog1019? Curtis?, Both trucks were flyin' Very close race. Curtis's truck ROLLS in the dirt.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Are bigger injector's allowed in the dodge's for the stock class? :Nonono: :rules:

·
Registered
376 Posts
mvnvltn;1807262; said:
Are bigger injector's allowed in the dodge's for the stock class? :Nonono: :rules:
yes as well as any electronics, same on any truck for the simple fact that they have no way of checking them.

i there was more than 1 truck in the drag racing that seemed to have a hard time spooling their "stock" turbo while rolling coal out the pipes.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
**** like that pisses you off

·
Registered
376 Posts
What pisses me off is how I read and re-read the rules. It says you need an OEM bumper and no hanging weights. I even called to verify and the man up there told me "No stock bumper, you don't pull"

I went out and spent $130 on a stock bumper off ebay so i could pull...and the guy who wins the street class does so with a heavy ranch-hand bumper on his truck.

If I was in the street class and got beat by that truck I would have gone nuts over it. ITS WRITTEN IN THE RULES, he should have been DQ'ed.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Looks like my schedule is open for the event on the 21st of July, have to see as I plan on hooking at Bedford on the 22nd.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts