Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll bring my tralier, and maybe my grill. We'll Have to set up shop somewhere close.

·
Registered
47 Posts
when and what is going on at the buck im not to far from there myself

·
Registered
376 Posts
the dodge guys from DTR will have a large set-up in the field along the woods with a few trailers, pop-ups, and some tents. im sure a campfire and beer will be involved for those interested. im extending an invitation to you folks to join us.

Bigdog33 knows who i am and what my truck looks like. anybody who doesnt wanna drive home is welcome to bring their own beer and join us, then crash for the night and drive home the next day. should be an awesome time, before, during and after the event.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hope to be there.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you guy's want to meet up and arrive in a group? If so, what time, where? Any idea's?

Maybe the I-83 rest stop just inside the PA line?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:confuzeld With the luck I've had this week I think I'll just watch.

I think hairydog is pulling.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
what is the rules on NOS on truck, I'm not running mine anymore but I also dont want to pull it all off yet, if bottle and line is off will they let me pull and race

·
Registered
281 Posts
Rules

Hey RIP,
Go to "Buckmotorsports.com", There you can check out the rules. I know your a D-MAX brother and all, But, you aint runnin' against me!
Hey TJ,
Baby steps dude, Baby steps. I would love to be able to pull in your class. Just can't do it. But I am playing the lottery, so watch out. Where is the ramp for the cooler races at?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
bigdog33;1803577; said:
Hey RIP,
Go to "Buckmotorsports.com", There you can check out the rules. I know your a D-MAX brother and all, But, you aint runnin' against me!
Hey TJ,
Baby steps dude, Baby steps. I would love to be able to pull in your class. Just can't do it. But I am playing the lottery, so watch out. Where is the ramp for the cooler races at?

Why wouldnt I run against you, Havent used NOS since new turbo not enough fuel was only seeing what I have to take off to pull and dirt race lol.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
just read that and I knew I wouldnt pull in the street class but to much to do to truck by saturday to play, bolts in exhaust and drive shaft lope hell with that. I just wanted to do the dirt dragracing didnt see rules for that

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
yea, going to mod class is alot of extra safety stuff. With reason obviously, just more money right?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cobra, Positive thoughts,,No rain Saturday,,No rain Saturday.
My money's on RIP, in the races.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts