Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to talk to someone about tuners but who should I ask. I have a lot of ?'s and I'm not sure which route to go. If anyone (vendors) has a good knowledge of all tuners (not brand specific) I would appreciate you posting up!

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
I'd start with a search here. That will tell you what users have reported, and you will also see which vendors chime in with helpful comments. You can then decide which vendors you might want to contact for further questions.

Good luck,

Bud

·
Registered
38 Posts
give xtreme diesel a call. i was in the same position and a buddy told me about them. i called em up and they were very informative and more then willing to answer all my questions. i think one of em' even have an lly.

ask for jeremy or kyle

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
thanks mike...yea give us a call we can give ya all the info you need and the best price. 1-888-343-7354 ext117

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
cmkworm;1562465; said:
I would like to talk to someone about tuners but who should I ask. I have a lot of ?'s and I'm not sure which route to go. If anyone (vendors) has a good knowledge of all tuners (not brand specific) I would appreciate you posting up!
I've run about everything available on my trucks at one time or another. I also have an intro page on my site under Dmax Performance. A solid overview of what is what and my preferences.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts