Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been look all over the place and im tring to figure out my tires and wheel set up but there are very few people that make dually rims.

The ones I have found are 10 lug semi rims shaved down to 22"s but, you still need the 10 lug hub adapters. I found 1 XO model at 4 wheel but, there only 6in wide. I need something at least 8In's wide for front and rear. As I want to mount 13.5 wide tires or at least 12.5 if 13.5 is to much of an headache.

Im trying to stay away from aloca unless those are my only options. im open at this point to 17 18 or 22's in any styles . If in 22's my only option is having 22.5 shave i found some american force that seem ok.

Thx

·
Registered
95 Posts
shillyar;1602125; said:
im open at this point to 17 18 or 22's in any styles . If in 22's my only option is having 22.5 shave i found some american force that seem ok.
Thx
What about 19.5s

·
Registered
565 Posts
Escalarado;1605732; said:
Try Brentz wheels
Ditto ...

I dont think the American Force wheels have the carrying capacity even close to the stock wheels. If you plan to tow heavy, you may want to stay away from them. Brentz wheels are rated at 3200lbs each.

It would also help us help you if you filled out your sig.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm having Stockton Wheel make me some 8" wide wheels. Rickson turned me on to them. They're steel, and look like stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts