Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever seen anything like this before? Its a wheel-lift setup that bolts onto the chasis of a pickup truck, but retains the OEM bed and everything. I've seen one on a truck in person, but I've never been able to find anyone who manufactures one...

This's from a listing on ebay, item #290074978882.

Attachments

· Registered
4,983 Posts
Thats pretty sweet....pm tow master he might know...

· Native Texan
261 Posts
The one in the picture looks like a Minute Man or a Magnum II

This is actually a better looking unit and they have a phone number

http://www.wheellift.com/

· Registered
623 Posts
I've seen one installed before and it was on a repo man special.

· Diesel Master, Formerly goth2o
3,721 Posts
We use them for suburb repo's (Dynamic's in the city). The ones we use mount in the bed and are a little more heavy duty. The one shown is spring loaded. We have Minute Man lifts that style, but the new one is is all hydraulic; no spring loaded/chain latch. It's not as easy to lift a car and go with the spring loaded type. You have to get out and hook a small chain between the arms to hold in place(all controls are in the truck). They are as strong as the truck they are mounted to. I've hauled trucks, Suburbans, Expeditions, etc. with a 2500HD all day long. It is a little much-but possible. Back in the day, I used a similar one to the one pictured except it was a sling. Times have changed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.