Suncoast and >450hp.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
ATS and lovin it. Soon to be 500+ hp.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Suncoast in both of our trucks :ro) Of course Casper has special stuff from MikeL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am asking because i have a Ats copilot (installed), Ats triple disc (not installed), and need to up grade have limped a few times.Trans temp up to 275 about @ 45000 miles.I have 70000 miles now on trans.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
suncoast5, less than 450...for now

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
I'm just wandering who's parts are you guys using ( Ats, Sun coast)???
How much power???

DTT. Enough power to Shatter Input shafts (Fixed by IE) and other hardparts, Rip apart the sorry excuse for a flexplate, tear out a rearend, smoke 3 CV Joints.

1/4 mile calculators agree with 600-ish.

Small dynojets put me at 550 ish with 28psi out of 55psi available

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
DTT. Enough power to Shatter Input shafts (Fixed by IE) and other hardparts, Rip apart the sorry excuse for a flexplate, tear out a rearend, smoke 3 CV Joints.

1/4 mile calculators agree with 600-ish.

Small dynojets put me at 550 ish with 28psi out of 55psi available
Juice
How many of those failures were caused by power cause you twin guys sure haven't shown us anything.:blahblah: Where are the track times? You would be one sorry dude if you ever pulled up next to me with your twins. Dyno numbers mean squat. Do you call high twelves 600 hp?:rolleyes: Want to watch 480 hp do that? You do not have enough power to do the damage you did. Either you are the biggest animal trashing your truck or the workmanship was bad or just maybe ........?):h

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Juice
How many of those failures were caused by power cause you twin guys sure haven't shown us anything.:blahblah: Where are the track times? You would be one sorry dude if you ever pulled up next to me with your twins. Dyno numbers mean squat. Do you call high twelves 600 hp?:rolleyes: Want to watch 480 hp do that? You do not have enough power to do the damage you did. Either you are the biggest animal trashing your truck or the workmanship was bad or just maybe ........?):h
The times were posted Mike. You ought to be more thorough before pointing the finger. Et Weight and MPH. Do a search.):h

Not enough power to do the damage? That's a laughable. Unlike some commutaracers this one works for a living towing in the mountains.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
this is definately gonna get ugly, I better go get a beer

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Suncoast IV/McRat 1057 TC....

No idea...maybe 430-440 rwhp?

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
The times were posted Mike. You ought to be more thorough before pointing the finger. Et Weight and MPH. Do a search.):h

Not enough power to do the damage? That's a laughable. Unlike some commutaracers this one works for a living towing in the mountains.
Canadian times and dymo numbers are bogus. You make less power with the twins than you did with your other bogus claims. You have only raced sheep and spent some lonely nights cause you couldn't catch um.:eek: ):h

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Your sheep Mike??

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
I have dyno'd and have track times. Not the best, but at 108+ trap speed at a certified scale race weight of 6800. Is my truck running right, no. Is my engine running right, yes.

Mike, this is getting old. If the sig does not say something about having a Mike L tranny in it than according to you it doesn't work. I'll get a working tranny/ electronics in this truck at some point and the truck will perform. My times posted are from a mountain track that is rather slow. Look at the two different tracks you guys run. Seems to be a difference.

Times posted have many variables. I don't point fingers. I look for answers. I'd love to come down and race the so-cal guys and gal, not to prove a point, but to learn a lesson or two.

If the problem is with Juice, than sorry I butted in, but seems you have a bone to pick with the twin guys.

Rob

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
I have dyno'd and have track times. Not the best, but at 108+ trap speed at a certified scale race weight of 6800. Is my truck running right, no. Is my engine running right, yes.

Mike, this is getting old. If the sig does not say something about having a Mike L tranny in it than according to you it doesn't work. I'll get a working tranny/ electronics in this truck at some point and the truck will perform. My times posted are from a mountain track that is rather slow. Look at the two different tracks you guys run. Seems to be a difference.

Times posted have many variables. I don't point fingers. I look for answers. I'd love to come down and race the so-cal guys and gal, not to prove a point, but to learn a lesson or two.

If the problem is with Juice, than sorry I butted in, but seems you have a bone to pick with the twin guys.

Rob
Then butt out.
This is between friends and I don't like your comments about what YOU think you read into my posts. I have never stated that my transmissions are better than anyone elses. You seem to be the one with mothing better to do than whiine about how your trans sucks. Fix it for heavens sake. Everytime you refer to your quarter mile time you have to insert that the trans let you down. Who put it together? Maybe you should complain to him.
mike

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Canadian times and dymo numbers are bogus. You make less power with the twins than you did with your other bogus claims. You have only raced sheep and spent some lonely nights cause you couldn't catch um.:eek: ):h
This event was in Spokane... must be too close to Canada. for The oTherS to make mo power on drugs

Ouch.... right in the tassles!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Mike,
I'm still learning, and have much to learn. I'm not the whinning type. I post my times and if I post that I'm having problems with things, it's not an excuse. I post on this site to converse and learn with others. I'm the first to admit that I'm no expert.

I'm not in competition with anyone here, except myself.

This is Rob budding out.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
You paid him off.:exactly: ):h Tassles? What in heavens name is that? Surely you couldn't mean....? Na.

LOL!

You still have to get your arse up to Spokane or Seattle this year.

No drinking at the track;) But a good time anyways

Karl the cooler man!:ro)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts