Diesel Place banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
A "tri-state" (DelMarVA) DieselPlace Chapter sounds like a great idea...!!!

I suggest the first event at Brian W.'s shop for some dyno pulls.....Brian...?....whatta you think? ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

I'm in Middle River by the way....right off Wampler Road for those of you I see are in the area.....

My truck looks a little different then my Avatar now, I powder coated the wheels black in case any of you see me around....

Brad

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brad1;1617060; said:
A "tri-state" (DelMarVA) DieselPlace Chapter sounds like a great idea...!!!

I suggest the first event at Brian W.'s shop for some dyno pulls.....Brian...?....whatta you think? ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

I'm in Middle River by the way....right off Wampler Road for those of you I see are in the area.....

My truck looks a little different then my Avatar now, I powder coated the wheels black in case any of you see me around....

Brad
Hey Brad if you dont mind I would like to stop by and look at your truck. I am getting ready to do the same thing to my truck. I was thinking about getting the same tires but I was wonderine how rough the MT ride.

I have had to see your truck around I live in Rumsey Island in Joppatowne and my office is White Marsh next to the House of Rock. I do alot of hunting on the farms on Ebenzer rd. I have a white crew cab with a huge diamond plated dog box in ths back.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Come on by whenever you'd like, what day and time works best for you? I work the typical Monday-Friday 8am to 4 or 5pm so I'm normally home between 4:30-5:30 and I'm here all weekend...........we can go for a ride if you'd like and you can check it out....

Brad

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brad1;1617134; said:
Come on by whenever you'd like, what day and time works best for you? I work the typical Monday-Friday 8am to 4 or 5pm so I'm normally home between 4:30-5:30 and I'm here all weekend...........we can go for a ride if you'd like and you can check it out....

Brad
Are you busy when you get off tomarrow? I was going to Costco to buy the the BFG's AT tomarrow but I would like to see how the MT were first. If you want you can email me at [email protected] with your address and #.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
ripmf666;1617651; said:
MIght save yourself some money getting your BFGs from http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/home.do
When I bought my Michelin 285's, I looked there, but I found a better deal at the local Merchant Tire believe it or not. Cost me $800 on the truck and out the door w/the road hazard warranty thrown in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Scrufdog;1609733; said:
where's your shop?

Hi,

our shop is right off I-95 @ Eastern Ave. in East Baltimore City... almost @ dundalk. We build drift and race cars, mostly japanese but some European and Domestic also. Im still new to diesel aftermarket and performance and besides some bolt on parts i havent really gotten into them that much., but again, we have a brand new dyno dynamics 2wd dyno that id love to see some diesel trucks on.

our website is www.ma-motorsports.com

Maybe we could arrange a Diesel Place Dyno Day some time?

·
Registered
160 Posts
holy **** brian ****ing wilkerson V-tech!
why did you move your shop? and when did you get into diesels?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
nice sylvia

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sexyfatkid;1628150; said:
holy **** brian ****ing wilkerson V-tech!
why did you move your shop? and when did you get into diesels?

hahaha, who is this? Bubba? Mike? im totally lost here? I thought all you guys were Ford Drivers!!!!!:rolleyes:

Ever since i got a car trailer(3 years ago or so) i wanted a diesel truck(cause the suburban we bought from Bubba's family didnt tow my 24ft. enclosed to well, haha) and finally march of 06 i got myself a brand new Dmax. We are going to be setting up alot of accounts with Diesel aftermarket companies in the near future and expanding our sales side of the business into mailorder of both performance car parts AND Diesel performance.

We moved the shop for zoning reasons(neighbors on harford rd. hated us! haha), cheaper rent, and we needed more space. Our new shop is over 8500 sq ft.!!!!! ITs pretty nice with 5 lifts, Mig and Tig welders, all the fabrication equipment ive ever dreamed of having. We just moved in here beginning of december.

Dyno pulls are $75.00 for 3 pulls with Air/Fuel(if you want to use the A/F). IF you want to use the dyno for DIY tuning its $125.00 per hour. WE tune standalone EMSs for Cars, but dont really do much Diesel tuning at the moment.

Thanks for the compliment on the 240sx(silvia). Im hopefully competing @ a drift event the end of the month @ VIR. Gotta do some things to the truck, trailer, and drift car all before teh end of the month.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i'm pig, you might not even remeber me. i was always with mike. i also talked to you a long time ago about the boost upgrade on my supercharged civic when i had it. i gotta come down and check out your new shop man, you open on saturdays?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sexyfatkid;1630677; said:
i'm pig, you might not even remeber me. i was always with mike. i also talked to you a long time ago about the boost upgrade on my supercharged civic when i had it. i gotta come down and check out your new shop man, you open on saturdays?

Pig! whats up i do remember. What ever happened to that civic? We are open saturdays normally noon to 4pm. Stop by whenever!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Brian W.;1631764; said:
Pig! whats up i do remember. What ever happened to that civic? We are open saturdays normally noon to 4pm. Stop by whenever!
i just sold the civic a few months ago to some terrorist named muhamed for 1700, it was a peice. i've been looking around for a good deal on a 240 but gonna hold off. but yea, maybe next saturday i'll bring mike down there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Saint Mary's County, Wicomico Shores about a mile from Maryland International Raceway. May 5 Big Rig Nationals. Hollyrock, Would you mind a PM?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Southern Maryland DP Chapter

Hey for all you guys intrested in joining the Maryland DP Club Chapter please go here http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140243 (you may have to copy and past).
While your there, please click the lik to the map and put your info in so we can keep track of everyone. See you guys later!! :driver:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
hmmm....Might need to get the Vette over there see what numbers it pulls.

Truck tune might be fun too. Could try a few tunes out in a hour. Then again, could waste the trans in a hour too...lol

141 - 159 of 159 Posts