41 - 60 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Montgomery County, MD here.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I know this late notice, but if any of you guys are interested our last race of the SCCA Season is this weekend at Summit Point, WV (1 hr west of DC.). This is a special race as I am also racing to raise money for the ALS Association. A few fellow racers are contributing $5 for every car I pass (I am starting from the back). Should be an interesting race. I can arrange free entry for you, just PM me if interested.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Great cause, I hope you do well and raise a lot of money for it. My wife is a Neurologist, and recently diagnosed a 40 year old (or so) active guy with Lou Gehrig's. Terrible.

BTW, I finally did my first FATT at Summit Point on 9-15. Great time! I highly recommend it to anyone interested in learning how to drive fast, safely.

·
Registered
566 Posts
You should try the HPDE that NASA puts on. Check NASA Mid Atlantic. There is on the secong weekend in Oct. (I will be racing that weekend also) All at Summit Point Raceway.

·
Registered
305 Posts
wilmington De here

·
Registered
515 Posts
Pasadena MD here

·
Registered
289 Posts
Glen Burnie!

·
Registered
281 Posts
MD not PA

Would one of the mods please move this post! What time do I gotta be in gods country friday night?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
im in the middle river area, where you?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
maybe when I get back to town I'll try for another get together...even if its only a couple people

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Montgomery County here.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hey.

I'm gonna be at the T.G.I. Friday's next to White Marsh Mall on Sunday at 2pm for a late lunch and a drink or 2.

4921 Campbell Blvd.
White Marsh, MD 21162

thats the address. Anyone wanna show post here, so I know who to look for.

L8rZ

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im in Stafford VA, Sdog, you ever get out near Arundel Mills???

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
every once in a great awhile I fnd myself there.

41 - 60 of 159 Posts