Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Race at Summit Point this weekend (NASA Sanctioned) I should be there racing if youguys want to come out, let me know I'll get you all in for free.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Calvert County Here!!!!!!!!:ro)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Frederick County close to Harpers Ferry.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Sunday Diesel Brunch?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
A sunday brunch sounds like a good idea

I'll give the boss a ring and see if I'm leaving this sunday for Indy for work, if so I can push it to monday, since its like a holiday or sumthin

·
Registered
713 Posts
Sounds good!
Make it So!

·
Registered
566 Posts
After y'all have finished yer "high fallutin' Brunch" stop by Summit Point, WV. Only 1 hr. west of DC. and 30 mins. from Fredneck.

Directions on the site: http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/

If you get there around 2:00 you can see the "thunder" group race. I would suspect these are the big bore cars. I am in the "Stinger" group that races at around 3:00. We Qualify in the morning.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well, turns out I cant change things for Sunday. Which I suppose isnt a bad thing. Doesnt hurt to give a little more time in advance for people.

SOOOO

How's Sunday Sept 3rd sound. I figure meeting at a Cracker Barrel wouldnt be bad. Pretty nice place.

The one vaguely around here is in Bel Air, MD.

1440 Handlir Drive
Bel Air MD 21015-6600
(410) 272-4778

Thats the contact info for anyone that wants to show up. How about 11am? Lets see if we can get this solid set before Wednesday.

L8rZ

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
N. VA also...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Can't make it next week.. Sorry.
Anyone still up for this weekend?
I usually treat myself to Sunday Breakfast out on weekends when my kids are with the Former Mrs.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
yeah, dont let me stop anyone from chillin. If we can get something going pretty good we can keep it going.

·
Registered
3 Posts
9/3 is Labor day weekend and I would bet that day is bad for alot of people. We gather for a cruise on Friday and Saturday nights around here. Last night we were at Capital Raceway. I haven't been there in years and was amazed at the amount of diesels racing.

Jeff

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well, if anyone else out there is going to be hungry on Sunday am, and wants to break bread, let me know.
Most likely will be at the Double T Diner, Near FSK Mall, on MD 355 (across from Home Depot) about 11 am the 27th.
cell is 301 748 2140.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'll be heading to OC, MD this weekend for Labor Day.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
well. Since people seem to be busy, lets try next Sunday September 10th.

I see a lot of people from the VA area, so I"ll find a place more central to MD then Bel Air, thats up north.

·
Registered
88 Posts
hollywood md.about 60 milessouth of d.c. how about meeting at maryland international raceway on monday the fourth.they are having a test and tune.come on out and put some numbers on the board and have some fun.i will be racing my truck.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Elkton MD... I dispatch for AAA in ALL MD counties as well as all DE counties.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
ALrighty

One more try. Sunday the 10th is my last Sunday in town for a few weeks. So I'm gonna shoot for that.

In bold to make it easier for people new to the thread

Sunday Septmeber 10th, 2006 at 11am

Fuddruckers restaurant in Columbia, MD
6486 Dobbin Center Way
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 992-0916

So, if anyone wants to show up, post here so we know if anyone is coming.

L8rZ

21 - 40 of 159 Posts