Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the Quadzilla on the 110 hp setting compare to the PPE level 4 225 hp. Thinking of getting the Quadzilla stealth 2 will I be happy with it after having the PPE. Has any one here had both and might be able to give there opinion.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Your other posts says your'e happy with the PPE power,so why switch? Just curious

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your other posts says your'e happy with the PPE power,so why switch? Just curious
I need the dpf delete program and if i sell my PPE and buy a Quadzilla i will make $100.00. But if i send my PPE in for the upgrade it will cost me more
so i was wondering how the power is on the Quadzilla. But yes i am very happy with the power of my PPE the cost is the reason. So is it worth the power to get the upgrade or does the Quadzilla have good power. I wouldnt be getting the upgrade for the level 5&6 just need the DPF delete program the power i have now is just fine. But i dont want to buy somthing that dont have comparable power to what i have now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think the 110 tune on the quad is more than adequate. I haven't wailed on it,but it is smooth and feels as if it has a lot of torque..Nice throttle response.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the 110 tune on the quad is more than adequate. I haven't wailed on it,but it is smooth and feels as if it has a lot of torque..Nice throttle response.
Thank you for your input have you had the PPE & the Quadzilla

·
Registered
184 Posts
No, just the stealth 2..

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I had the PPE and switched to EFI live when I went to a 5 inch turbo back exhaust. I think PPE makes a great product but I would recomend that you switch to EFI live and run some of Nicks tunes from Duramaxtuner.com. He has alot of tunes out for the LMM and they all run great. I sold my PPE for 400 so EFI live only cost me $350. In my opinion it was well worth the money.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had the PPE and switched to EFI live when I went to a 5 inch turbo back exhaust. I think PPE makes a great product but I would recomend that you switch to EFI live and run some of Nicks tunes from Duramaxtuner.com. He has alot of tunes out for the LMM and they all run great. I sold my PPE for 400 so EFI live only cost me $350. In my opinion it was well worth the money.
EFIlive is an option

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
i have them both, my .02 is the quad comes on stronger in 1st and 2nd but i think the ppe is stronger on the top end. quad set at 110 hp and ppe set at level 4 or 225 at the crank. for the money the quad is a good buy but if you are going to want more power than i would stick with ppe

·
Registered
850 Posts
ppe has great power on top if you drive under 2400 rpms most of the time your going to like the quad better
ppe makes a great product id just spend the extra money on ppe they hold there value pretty well on the resale

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a ppe for sale with dpf delete if you are interested
I have the PPE level 1-4 just need the dpf delete update but i dont need level 5-6 so dont want to spend the money on the upgrade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts