Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a lead on an extension cable? Santa brought the ATS Attitude mount for the overhead console and now my cable is too short.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Kennedy or Con's Performance should be able to hook you up. I recommend the latter.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
You would think an extention would come with the mount. Do you have a link to the mount?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I think he's talking about the niffty new ATS mount?

Got mine, no truck yet but the Attitude mount is here.

You can get three foot extensions from Edge directly. I've been talking with them about the LLY and asked about longer standard cables for the overhead mounts. The tech said there had been some discussion about a nine foot cable, but so far all you can do is buy the three foot extension.

I've seen them listed for about $30.00, but you can check with your favorite vendor or Edge directly.Edited by: Zeeb

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
This has probably been covered but do they make the same mounting plate for the blank spot on the 2002 year overhead console?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
BMDMAX said:
This has probably been covered but do they make the same mounting plate for the blank spot on the 2002 year overhead console?

Couldn't say, talk to Deanna at Advanced Turbo Systems, she's the one who usually answers the phone and she can tell you if they're available for your model year.

http://www.atsturbo.com

edit info:

Changed link..............
Edited by: Zeeb

·
Registered
211 Posts
I installed an XM Commander in my overhead last week. I cut the filler from a piece of ABS. Most stereo shops should sell you 1x1' piece for about $5.

·
Banned
394 Posts
make you up a piece of wire....works fine

·
Registered
133 Posts
i got mine from edge when i got mine updated ...ats mount works ok i hard to do a little trimming on mine to get attitude to fit good ...i didnt want to crimp the cord!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
anybody have a pic of this ATS billet mount???????????? i see nothing on the website

·
Vendor
9,678 Posts
I have received a couple of extensions, but haven't had the time to list on the site. Should be coming soon.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Anyone have the pn for the extension?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts