Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man as soon as Nathan has them hair dryers ready I'm all over it:D Been saving up for this for a long time and I almost have all the ching to put some bling under my hood. Nathan, you already know that I want the "big" one right?:cool:

Anyone else know if they're going for twins too?

Steven this all your fault):h After I saw your truck at Tom's it was all over:)

Nick

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
We'll see.....

·
Registered
931 Posts
Twins....

I have considered twins.....Might be able to hit 11.xx's on stock injectors. I am going for stronger programming than I had last year when I hit 12.92. I think the truck has solid 12.50 potential with a little weight loss and better programming. Twins are the ****!!!!!:ro)

·
Registered
837 Posts
I want to but I will have to wait a while I just barely have the funds saved for the trans.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Nick your going love them, I just got back from a sledding trip 3hrs away, no snow here, both ways I ran 75mph, towing my 3 place enclosed trailer( 7.5' wide x 21' long) loaded is weighs close to 9,000lbs. Right now, I only running the orignal 100hp preator tune, which is normally a very hot tune that you can't tow with. but with the twins I was passing cars, truck and everything else uphill, into the wind, towing, and never saw more that 1000 degrees of EGT. :ro)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.