Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off of the motor I have never found out what year it is.Thought maybe a year could be put with this.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I give up, what is it?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
no pic buddy.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Since there is no thread to hijack here yet....I have to ask....Matuva, is your Avatar just artwork, or does it mean something? Anything special?

·
Registered
5,861 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I know what that pic is, but it's a lttle out of focus. That's the magic disappearing out of your PMD.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Since there is no thread to hijack here yet....I have to ask....Matuva, is your Avatar just artwork, or does it mean something? Anything special?
Well, both of them :

artwork if we consider that the designer who made it for local government is known as caring about local native legends when conceiving it. The tree is a pine (Araucaria specie) and is widely found in south of New Caledonia and Isle of pine located point south. The shell is the one from the Nautilus, a squid cousin we can find in our lagoon, and the you get the totem.

About the pine and the shell, I don't know their special meaning.
About the totem, it is called the "mwakââ", and is supposed to symbolize the melting of all communities living here...

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
The avatar appears to be someones Coleman Dome tent blowing across the frozen tundra.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
i c a caveman building a wheel for the single rail on the train track ties.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Well, both of them :

artwork if we consider that the designer who made it for local government is known as caring about local native legends when conceiving it. The tree is a pine (Araucaria specie) and is widely found in south of New Caledonia and Isle of pine located point south. The shell is the one from the Nautilus, a squid cousin we can find in our lagoon, and the you get the totem.

About the pine and the shell, I don't know their special meaning.
About the totem, it is called the "mwakââ", and is supposed to symbolize the melting of all communities living here...
Ah..I see. I thought it was interesting..............

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
The avatar appears to be someones Coleman Dome tent blowing across the frozen tundra.
I would have never seen that if you hadnt of pointed that out.:lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Polar bear in a snow storm. He's wiping his nose on his arm.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Go to the new thread: Now that there is something to see

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts