Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED SOME WHITE LIGHTS FOR MY 03 2500HD GMC DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY THAT FIT HEADLIGHTS AND FOG LIGHTS. I SEEN SOME PIAA BULBS THAT LOOK PRETTY COOL ON THE PIAA WEB SITE BUT JUST NEED A LITTLE INPUT..THANKS

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sylvania Silverstars are nice and white, but I'm unconvinced in my car that I can actually see better and farther like they claim. Just so you have other options. Edit: yes, they're in the car not the truck just for the reason mentioned and they were in the car first.Edited by: dieselman

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I use the Sylvania in my wife's Jeep Grand Cher. and the light is great. Nice and white. Now need to do my truck.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have the PIAA's, love them.... they pull the same voltage as stock so no electrical worries

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
That is key....watts require amps, amps=heat/melting. Go with the the factory specs like the SilverStars or PIAA. I know that WallyWorld sells the SilverStars.

I had a pair of Matrix after market lights in my F*rd and after a few months both of my plugs that connect to the bulb melted. Almost started a fire by the looks of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts