Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out what is better for my 03 GMC duramax. Edge, Banks, Bully Dog, some one help that has done it

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
What are you looking to get from your truck? Each one has its place and some let you grow if you decide to go in a different route later.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Might want to ask that on the electronics board, you'll get more people that are talking tuners there.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I suggest taking the time to research it yourself. You might learn some interesting things about your truck in the process. The search button is located in the upper right corner of the page, underneath your user name. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I prefer the edge, I like the edge because it monitors tranny slip and egts, if it gets too high it backs down, preventing damage. I didn't go with the banks because of the price, and horror stories I have heard with their products. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I prefer the edge, I like the edge because it monitors tranny slip and egts, if it gets too high it backs down, preventing damage. I didn't go with the banks because of the price, and horror stories I have heard with their products. Just my opinion.
Horror stories? Quite the opposite.

·
Registered
386 Posts
As posted earlier, they all have thier place. It depends on what you want out of the mod, how much you are willing to pay, and which one will work for your particular application. For me, I use and prefer the Edge. I have had no issues with it, and it is easily removed for trips to the dealer. I also agree that you need to look at each one you have identified to understand it's applicability to your needs. You can learn a great deal from past posts by doing a search as well.

Good Luck,
Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts