Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I did the search and this came up once before, but not many replies. So I'll try it once more.

I've been on the 'net and the phone most of the afternoon and can't seem to locate anyone in this area who actually has these to look at.

So I'm wondering if some of you have looked at the different brands and have some opinions.

My old truck had Pacific Dualies, they were okay but had to go through two sets to get one that fit right. The Phoenix web site seems to indicate they only offer a snap on style and I want one that's "under the lug" mounting. I had a guy say Kaper II's were really nice, but as far as I can tell, they don't come in 16". Another guy says he's got Toplines, but I can't find anything but hitch plugs etc. for them.

If you've got ideas or preferences, I'd be interested in hearing about them. A web link to the manufacturers site would be great if you've got one.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I have Phoenix.... they mount off two opposite lugs.... i can take some pics for you the ones in my sig arent too good

if you notice the top and bottom lug on the front look differernt they are the two that attach them.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chevmeister, Phoenix has a pretty good web site and I think those are what's on one of our ambulances.

Mac, thanks for the links. Do you happen to know if that second simulator link is showing a brand called "White Knight"? One local tire dealer's got a catalog looks just like those, but he doesn't sell them, go figure.....

·
Registered
91 Posts
I USE THE STYLE LINE SS SIMULATORS PART# 40816N FIT GREAT-LOOK GREAT-DON'T COME OFF-BEEN TO 160KMS-98MPH LOTS EASY TO CLEAN DON'T RUST AND ARE CHEAP! GREAT DEAL! JIMMY.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts