Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, it seems that Bilstein's have become scarce. My truck spends almost all of it's time on the road, but I'm going to be pulling a 31' camper now and wanted to upgrade my shocks. It seems like the new Rancho's are the way to go with their 9-way adjustability. I found them here for $274 delivered. http://www.sams4x4store.com/index.html

I was just wondering if someone knew a place to get them any cheaper? Thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sam's is generally considered the best for Rancho's. They do run a 'buy 3, get one free' sale a couple of times a year. You might inquire about the dates if you call Sam's.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've gotten 2 sets of rancho 9000 from them. 1 for my dmax, and one for my '95. They had the best price I could find.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK. I did find a place somewhere that said they would beat anyone's price. But I didn't save it. I'll have to hunt around again and see if I can find them. I wonder how much they'd be prepared to beat it by?? Maybe $1.??

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
search the internet ebay 4wheel wholesale you can find them for good prices on the net

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I ended up at truckaddons.com. $273 for a set of 4.

·
Banned
720 Posts
man that is cheap i payed 89 each at 4 wheel parts and stil have not got the bushings for one shock still giving me the run around .i would not recommend 4 wheel parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts