Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always last to get the word I guess but kept wondering where some of you went from DP. The only clue you left was something abt warroom. So called up the good folks at google search & used diesel war room & lo, Hoot, Mackin, Nomad, Allitech, JK, Broker, Abear, on & on. From here on in at least leave us some little directions abt how to get here from there w/o a whole lot of diesel fume stress.

Anyway, the Dmax is still purrrring along just like a good ole housecat but still hates to warm up any time soon in jacket weather. I cut 2 pieces of 1/4in masonite board wide enough to just fit between rad & alli cooler seems to help some & still stay within tolerence under load.

Thanx, Gben

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Sorry,about that.We are all over here ,lots of reading and info has been good.There is some real traffic too.

·
Registered
600 Posts
By my quick look these past few days, I'd say the post diffeence is at least 10:1.

I "frequent" both sites, but find this one more helpful because this is where everyone else is. Let's not get negative. I'll just say folks here are great and I'm glad I discovered this forum.

Jim

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Spread the word

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Gbenzx

WE NEVER GO FAR,WELCOME ....

Good Ole Google ...

Mac