Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Full traction 6" lift kit. which im not super impressed with, its not bad but after looking at how the fabtech kit looks on my buddies rig, i envy his.... anyway. I am looking at replacing the shocks all the way around and was wondering what brand I should use, and wheres the cheapest place to get em?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got some pro-comps from 4 wheel parts. They just needed to know the year, make, model, and size of lift. Watch for specials they often run a sale buy 3 get one free. Shipping was pretty quick to. FYI I have a Fabtech 6-8 lift on my 3500 CC LB and I am not that impressed with it, but everybody has a opinion and what might be good to some, isn't so good to others.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
contact nick at norcal hes got all kinds of stuff and can help you find different or better stuff than you have now if thats what you're lookin for.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
contact nick at norcal hes got all kinds of stuff and can help you find different or better stuff than you have now if thats what you're lookin for.
X2!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.