Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can I buy Juice and have it installed by someone who knows what their doing. I'm in Tenn. around Knoxville. anyone have any ideas about this area.???

·
Registered
612 Posts
Juice box not at all difficult to install (literally takes a couple of minutes) .... attitude is different story ... bought mine from John Kennedy but his place is a pretty good haul from Tn

Jim

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats my problem, can't find anyone close thats knows what their doing. Guess I'll be planing a road trip

·
Registered
540 Posts
If your just getting a Juice it is just 2 plugs. If your getting an Attitude you need to drill and tap the manifold. Not a big thing to do and if you really can't do it yourself any good speed shop should be able to do it.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
And I'll add to Larry's comment: You can run the Juice, wit or without the Attitude AND with or witout the pyro probe. This will allow you to run it and do the probe at your leisure.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
To add to what kennedy added to Larry's post: Check out Hoot's how to on installing the pyro probe. It's the same place and method Edge recommends, but with more detail. Just make sure you've got a small drill, maybe a regular corded one, my 18v DeWalt was a little big for the job. I'm sure you can pull it off on your own.

Ox

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next question. about the attitude controller. do you control what power setting your on with the controller or is still with the tow/haul mode?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
burkm said:
Next question. about the attitude controller. do you control what power setting your on with the controller or is still with the tow/haul mode?

No it adjust on the fly on the controller itself .... You can pick one of 5 levels via up down arrow buttons .... You no longer need to use go peddle and shift indicator or tow haul button to acheive desired level of performance ....

Mac Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry it took so long to get back. Thanks for all the info, I ordered mine today should be getting it in bout a week. let ya know how it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts