Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand Truck Stops of America and Flying J carry it, but I am at least 30 miles from one of those. Any chain stores carry it?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Pick,

I have not found any chain stores that carry it, and the local truck stops here that I have checked out don't either. I have no idea if there is better pricing out there, but I have bought mine online from http://www.kennedydiesel.com.

John

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
You might want to give the Primrose 405/409 a look also. it can be found at www.avlube.com. its what the US military uses!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I had the same question, and called FPPF yesterday. They were able to provide me with a number of sotres in my area where I could purchase Total Power. None of the locations are truck fuel stops...they are all major truck repair facilities. FPPF's number is 1-800-735-3773.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have found it on the shelves at "truck stops" like Speedway on the interstates.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I think that means Eric sells it.

I've used the FPPF since early on with my motor. I can't really vouch for how good it is versus the Primrose, but I tried the Power Service and my mileage went down.

I have been told that certain additives can actually reduce the BTU's of the fuel, but that was just a comment I took with a grain of salt.

Find one you like and stick with it.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Does anyone know where to buy it in canada? I tried contacting the Canadian rep twice but of course he didn't return my phone call or email.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Max-Power

Was wondering if this is you dressed as the monkey

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
You lost me....

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
your avatar

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
???????????????? who's in the teddy bear costume

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
My avatar is of a bunny and kermit the frog. You see why I am lost?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
What are they doing or appears they are doing, making diesel

Geno

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I buy Primrose 405 from www.avlube.com

It's the type that emulsifies water.Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Hey hoot or any other mod. Feel free to delete all my off topic posts out of this thread. Thanks

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
No that's just in between conversation. We don't micromanage to that level.

PM me if you really want them deleted.

·
Registered
430 Posts
My wife picked up 3 quarts of Total Power for me this am from one of the local truck repair shops (she works in the area of the truck shop). She said the cost around $6.50 per quart.

·
Registered
665 Posts
MYSTIK distributed by CITGO is a good Diesel Fuel Conditioner to. I get mine at a local fuel and lubrication distributor. Haven't found it atany of our local CITGO gas stations but I haven't found one yet that sells diesel. Have seen it large CITGO stations in the north .

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
I just picked up a bottle of fppf fuel power + lubricity $5.00. I wanted the total power but they were out of stock.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts