Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a few Delphi Packard connectors to connect some aux. lights using spare connections on the Mid Bussed Electrical Connector (MBEC). It is similar to the connector on the brake controller harness.

I have tried three GM dealers as well as Delphi and NAPA. No one has any idea how to get them !

Does anyone know of a retailer that sells Delphi connectors in small volumes over the web ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
29 Posts
lasergrave

Thanks for this site, just what I have been looking for as a supply resource for my repair business.

Doug

·
Registered
509 Posts
Waytek may not have the parts numbers you are looking for but I'll bet they have the exact same thing under a different number.

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
LOL, Somehow I doubt it. I believe they will send samples in the 1-2 quantities so you can see if it is the correct connector. You may want to see if they still do that.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I asked my GM parts counter buddy if I could get the Delphi Packard connectors. He told me that if I brought one in so that he could match it up with his pictures, he could get it for me. Could it be that the GM individuals that you talked to didn't know that their "GM" connectors were actually made by Delphi Packard?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ordering samples from Powerandsignal works. I got my connectors from them for my high idle switch. Had them in a couple of days and the exact match. I didn't have the part number, only a picture of what I needed. They were able to match it perfectly.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The standard in-line, 2, 3, 4, and 5 connector, weather tight Delphi Packard connectors can be obtained from Summit Racing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally a little progress. After going to the parts counter at 3 Edmonton GM dealers (Edmonton Motors, Southgate GMC and Westerm) to no avail, I went to the local AC Delco Warehouse Distributor (Park Avenue).

When they looked up the part number in the AC Delco system, it gave them new part numbers (GM and AC Delco) that actually were available. I can pick up the first connector today.

I will post the part number details tonight if anyone cares.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Try casperselectronics.com

Ron

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the great ideas. The part numbers I was looking for translated as:
Delphi GM Delco
12193930 = 15306107 = PT1268
12193922 = 15306105 = PT1266

The GM part was available locally but was expensive. I also tried powerandsignal and I'll see if I really do get a sample.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts